Ethnic/North & South America
Share this Recipe on Facebook:
Print this recipe
| Bacon and Cheese Hot Dog
Makes 4 servings.
1 pkg Veggie Dogs
(Yves Veggie Cuisine)
1 pkg Canadian Veggie Bacon (Yves Veggie Cuisine)
1 tsp. Oil
4 slices cheddar cheese
1 medium onion – sliced and fried
4 whole wheat hot dog buns, cut in half lengthwise and toasted
1. Place 4 Veggie Dogs in boiling water for 3-4 minutes only.
2. Remove Veggie Dogs from water and grill on a barbecue for a few minutes. Do not overcook!
3. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a Teflon pan over medium heat.
4. Add Canadian Veggie Bacon slices and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning halfway through.
5. Place Canadian Veggie Bacon in the toasted buns with one cheese slice and fried onions.
6. Place Veggie Dogs on top.