Fruits, grains & veggies/Veggies
Share this Recipe on Facebook:
Print this recipe
| Avocado & Walnut Toast with Cherry Tomatoes
A taste of sunshine and in only 7 minutes, yay!
2 slices of toast, made with good wholegrain bread
Slices or chunks of ripe avocado
Fresh lime juice
Salt and freshly ground black, pepper
A few ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
A few roasted walnut pieces
Fresh coriander leaves
1. Spread toast with mayonnaise.
2. Arrange avocado on it in a thick layer.
3. Sprinkle lightly with lime juice and salt.
4. Tuck some halves of cherry tomato among avocado and top with a few walnut pieces.
5. Add more salt and pepper to taste, top with coriander leaves.