Share this Recipe on Facebook:
Print this recipe
| Warm Walnut & Spinach Salad
15 minutes: 5-10 minutes preparation, 5 minutes cooking
30ml/2tbsp walnut oil or extra virgin olive oil if you canít get it
25g/1oz root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
1 small green chilli, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and cut in half lengthways
25g/1oz broken walnuts
450g/1lb baby spinach
5ml/1tsp caster sugar
2.5ml/1/2tsp sea salt
1. Heat walnut/olive oil in pan or wok.
2. Add ginger root, chilli, garlic and spring onions.
3. Stir-fry for a moment, then add walnuts and spinach.
4. Stir-fry for another moment until the spinach has just started to wilt.
5. Remove from heat, add sugar and salt, stir again and transfer to serving bowl.