Southern Boy Dishes
Share this Recipe on Facebook:
Print this recipe
| Ginger, Honey, and Lime Glazed Pork Chops
Prep Time: 8 hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 bone-in pork chops
3 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
2 tbsp minced garlic
1. Combine all marinade ingredients.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade in a small bowl and keep in refrigerator.
3. Pour remaining marinade into a large food storage bag.
4. Place pork chops in bag and refrigerate overnight.
5. Remove pork chops from bag and remove excess marinade.
6. Heat gas grill or grill pan on the cook top.
7. Grill pork chops to an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
8. During the last 3 or 4 minutes, brush reserved glaze on pork chops.
Compliments of the Southern Boy Dishes website